Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pulled pork and homemade blue cheese dressing

I actually started the pork Sunday evening, let it cook in the crock pot with bbq sauce overnight on low. Then I drained it and added more sauce, and a whole onion for flavor. I also made a small tossed salad and blue cheese dressing.

Blue Cheese Dressing:
Ingredients
2 1/2 ounces blue cheese
3 tablespoons sour cream
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
salt and freshly ground black pepper
I also added Worcestershire (totally optional, but it gives it a nice kick).

I hope you all enjoy, and thank you of course for reading. I will be taking a small break as Ryan is coming down Thursday for the week. I will however be cooking (he likes to do that with me) and I will have recipes and pictures to share after that.

1 comment: