Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Really? Chicken again?

That's how I felt when I was looking at raw chicken last night, and there are 100's of things you can do with chicken, but I needed something I could fix and forget. So, then I remembered the worlds simplest chicken dish I could think of. Italian dressing is the key here, no not for marinade, just simply poured on top. You can truly serve this with whatever side dishes your family prefers. Mine likes broccoli steamed, and cheesy rice.

I covered the chicken with a 1/2 bottle of the dressing (and a sprinkle of black pepper) and stuck in the oven for an hour on 350. That should do the trick, but double check because raw chicken can be a disaster. Make sure no pink remains. Mine got a little blanked on top and it was most and tasty! So, don't let the boredom of chicken get to you, as usual: play with your food!

No comments:

Post a Comment